Call for a Culver City Mover Quote
Culver City Mover
Culver City Mover are professional movers, that are fully licensed and insured.
We offer local Culver City Mover & Moving Services for local moves within Culver City, the greater Los Angeles are and even across the country.
We offer full service Culver City Mover moving teams who will Pack and Unpack your South Florida home, apartment or office. Ask your Culver City Mover moving agent for a free moving estimate, today!
We also specialize in antiques and large moving items like pianos and over sized furniture in your Culver City Mover home!
Full Service Moving and Storage in Culver City
Ask About Our:
Moving boxes and packing supplies, including packing tape, packing paper, markers, paper moving pads, bubble wrap and stretch wrap, and more.
Call for a Culver City Mover Quote
Culver City is a city within Los Angeles County, California and is home to many great things like Sony Pictures. It also has fantastic restaurants like A-Frame, Waterloo and City, Akasha and Ford's Filling Stations. Culver City Mover serves all of the great neighborhoods of Culver City like Beverlywood West, Blair Hills, Blanco, Carlson Park, Clarkdale, Culver Crest, Culver West, Downtown Culver City, Federal Park, Fox Hills, Hayden Tract, Helms District, Higuera, Huron, Lucerne, Jefferson, McLaughlin, McManus (East Culver City), Park East, Rancho Higuera, Studio Estates, Studio Village (Lindberg Park), Sunkist Park (El Marino), Telefson Park, and even Veterans Park (Park West). Don't believe that we are located in Culver City? Then come check out Culver City Mover at: 9415 Culver Blvd. #156 Culver City, 90232
• In 2012 Culver City's population was 39,313, which was up 1.3% from 2000. This population is 53% female and 47% male. The estimated Median household income is $71,793 which is up ~$20,000 from 2000.
• Culver City is located in a great part of west Los Angeles. The city is bordered on the north by the neighborhoods of Mar Vista, West Los Angeles and Palms, Westchester to the south; the unincorporated areas of Baldwin Hills and Ladera Heights border it on the east; Venice and Playa Vista are west, as well as the ungincorpirated area of Marina Del Rey.
• The two core ZIP codes for Culver City are 90232 and 90230. Since zip codes don't necessarily follow city boundaries a segment of Culver City is located in the 90066 ZIP code, which also contains parts of Mar Vista.
• The primary natural feature in Culver City is Ballona Creek, a creak that runs from the southwest to the northeast, and cuts through a large portion of the city before draining into the Santa Monica Bay.
• The city is served by the Los Angeles International Airport, which is located about 7 miles (11 km) south of the city. LAX services around 63 million people yearly, which ranks it 7th in the world in terms of total passengers.
• Culver City has been the site for the production of hudreds of movies. Sony Pictures Studios, which was the original MGM Studios, Culver Studios, and the former Hal Roach Studios are/were all located in the city. These movies include The Wizard of Oz, Rebecca, Gone with the Wind, The Thin Man, as well as the Tarzan series, and the original King Kong. Lots of contemporary movies have also been filmed there including E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, City Slickers, Raging Bull, Air Force One, Grease, Contact and Wag the Dog. Besides feature films, many TV shows have also been made on Culver City set. Some of these shows include Arrested Development, Mad About You, The Green Hornet, Batman, Las Vegas, Hogans Heroes, Lassie, Gunsmoke, The Andy Griffith Show, Jeopardy!, and the The Nanny. Since the Green Hornet was filmed in Culver City, Bruce Lee, who played Cato in the show, resided in Culver City during it's production.